Victory Boxing Youth Programmes
2023 Start Dates - February 27th Boys, February 28th Girls
Our youth programmes are open to children between the ages of 8 and 18 years. They provide the opportunity for young boys and girls to train under the respectful, caring, honest and responsible guidance of Victory Boxing.
Our programmes are non-contact fitness based and are underpinned by our core values of Respect, Responsibility, Determination and Caring. Participants have the opportunity to "earn" a Victory Boxing singlet - by working through the programme and showing that they understand and can represent our values, both inside the gym and outside the gym at home, school and in the community. On average it takes a participant 12 weeks to work through the programme and earn their singlet.
Participants will have the opportunity to develop the following character traits:
- High motivation and commitment.
- An optimistic and positive outlook.
- A determination to strive for higher goals.
- Strong ability to focus.
- Improved ability to develop with adversity and set-backs in order to become more resilient.
- Develop goal setting ability.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Become a positive contributor in a range of social situations.
- Become more focused and motivated within an educational environment.
Participants will also have the opportunity to develop the following physical benefits:
- Fitness – the ability to endure extended amount of physical activity.
- Agility – the ability to manoeuvre and move your body in a controlled and dynamic manner.
- Speed – the ability to move your body rapidly.
- Strength – the ability to withstand and apply force.
- Power – the ability to withstand or apply force rapidly
Victory Boxing encourages our kids to have a healthy, well balanced diet. Before each training session a range of fresh fruit and water is supplied.
How to Join our Programme:
Make an initial enquiry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 842 8679.
We offer 4 different youth classes, with information on each below. We will work with each child to ensure they are placed in the most appropriate class for them.
What do you need?
Please have your child wear comfortable clothes and footwear which are appropriate for a gym - shorts and a tee-shirt or singlet are great, along with sneakers or running shoes. Bring along a drink bottle too if you have one! All boxing gloves, skipping ropes and equipment is provided.
Lightweights, Heavyweights and Featherweights: $25.00 per school term for 2 classes each week. Fees can be paid by eftpos, cash or internet transfer.
College Group: $5.00 per class. Fees can be paid by eftpos, cash or internet transfer.
Online payments via internet transfer to:
Victory Boxing Charitable Trust
Keeping our Kids Safe:
Victory Boxing is committed to keeping children healthy and safe. We may share information with appropriate agencies (such as health and education providers or other agencies involved with your child’s life) if sharing that information will protect or improve the safety, health or well-being of a child.